Responsible Recycling / Recycling Industry Operating Standard
The R2 and RIOS certifications are solely for electronics recyclers to demonstrate to customers that electronics equipment is being recycled with the highest standards for environmental protection, worker health and safety, and data privacy, and facility security.
RET3 works to demonstrate leadership in electronics recycling issues, support responsible recycling practices, and actively participate in projects to advance the safe and sustainable management of used electronics.
NAID is the standard-setting body advocating for best practices in secure data destruction.
NAID promotes a standard of best practices across governments and by service providers as well as product, equipment, and service suppliers globally.
RET3 is a NAID Member
Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety
RET3 is committed to the recycling of end-of-life electronics, providing logistics and recycling services to keep electronic waste out of landfills in a manner protecting the environment, worker health, and safety, of our clients and community.
- RET3 is committed to continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
- RET3 is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- RET3 is committed to comply with applicable legal and other stakeholder requirements relative to the quality, environmental and health and safety aspects of our business.
- RET3 is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety goals.
- RET3 is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- RET3 is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- RET3 is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of goals and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- RET3 is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
2.0-P Quality, Environmental Health & Safety Policy – 4.0
Effective Date: 2-11-22